12-pt. font size, Double-spaced, numbered pages, Indicate the question you are answering at the beginning of each essay, Upload one document that includes both essays
- What matters most to you, and why? (750 words)
A strong response to this question will:
- Focus on the “why” rather than the “what.”
- Reflect the self-examination process you used to write your response.
- Genuinely illustrate who you are and how you came to be the person you are.
- Share the insights, experiences, and lessons that shaped your perspectives, rather than focusing merely on what you’ve done or accomplished.
- Be written from the heart, and illustrate how a person, situation, or event has influenced you.
- Why Stanford? (350 words)
Enlighten us on how earning your MBA at Stanford will enable you to realize your ambitions. A strong response to this essay question will:
- Explain your decision to pursue graduate education in management.
- Explain the distinctive opportunities you will pursue at Stanford.