Admissions consulting service
At Top MBA, we providing guidance and support for applicants to the world’s leading business schools. Our comprehensive consultation has proved to be the most effective service of its kind in the marketplace. Our clients come from over 27 countries worldwide. They include highly motivated applicants seeking enrollment in the soonest possible class as well as individuals planning to apply in a few years.
Key components of our service are:
- Assessment and school selection
- Planning and strategy
- Coaching and guidance
- Implementation and support
- Interview preparation
There are multiple rankings of B-Schools out there – BusinessWeek, Financial Times, Economist, Wall Street Journal, U.S.News & World Report and many others regularly compile their own, separate rankings. Further the standings of schools change with every successive ranking, even by the same organization. To make matters even more complicated, different schools are appropriate for different career objectives. So how do you make sense of all these rankings?
You don’t have to. We have done detailed research and can assist you in selecting the schools most suited to your profile and objectives.
Application and Essays
We start long before the actual application materials. As your trusted advisors, advocates and allies, we start with an objective, actionable assessment of your strengths and weaknesses. We then customize strategies and tactics to differentiate and distinguish you from the thousands of others competing against you.
Withing implementation support, we assist you with every aspect of your application, including assessment, advice and rewriting of your CV/résumé, recommendations, and essays.
Finally, once the school invites you for an interview, we help prepare you for that as well.
- Assessment of profile and objectives, and agreement on target schools.
- Development of a tactical plan.
- 60-minute assessment and strategy teleconference.
- Specific, actionable advice for client actions.
- Feedback, answers and alternatives to client.
- Resume review, feedback and rewriting.
- Letter of recommendation review, feedback and rewriting.
- Essay review, feedback and rewriting.
- Specific suggestions for interviews.
- 2 hrs online videoconferencing for interview preparation, for each of top-20 schools.
- If client is waitlisted by a targeted school, we provide proven strategies and tactics for advancing from waitlist.
While we support your application and help you present your candidacy in the best possible light, please note that we are not an MBA application vending machine – your application has to be YOUR best foot forward. We do not do cookie-cutter, pre-written or templatized applications, and we do not believe that they work. We will work with you to create YOUR best application.
Before you buy a package, we strongly urge you to request a free evaluation, as we are unable to accept all candidates that may want to work with us.